Happy Hour (s)
Work Week Hustle
Consider this your GO TO guide for Austin Landing Happy Hours and weekday specials! From Taco Tuesdays to week night trivia we have compiled the ultimate work week hustle list to keep you entertained for days!
Weekly Lunch Specials (Monday - Friday)
- Bar 145 - $7.99 Lunch Specials!
Weekly Happy Hours (Monday - Friday)
- Firebirds - 4 - 7pm - Bar bites and drink specials.
- BJ's Brewhouse - 3-7pm - Discounted apps and drink specials.
- Bar 145 - 4 - 7pm - Half price apps and drink specials.
- Chuys - 4 - 7pm - Free fully loaded nacho car, and drink specials.
- Bar Louie - 4 - 7pm - Half Price select apps and flat breads, and drink specials.
- Ele Bistro & Wine Bar - 3 - 6pm - Discounted apps and drink specials.
Week Day Specials
- Firebirds - Enjoy 1/2 priced glasses and select bottles until 9pm every Monday.
- Bar 145 - 7 - 9pm - Trivia Night at Bar Reset.
- BJ's Brewhouse - Half off any Large deep dish or tavern cut pizza!
- Ele' Bistro & Wine Bar - Two Buck Tuesdays! Enjoy $2 Sliders, Tacos, Domestic Beer & Wine Tasting.
- Bar Louie - $5 Burger and Tots every Tuesday starting at 5pm.
- Bar 145 - Five dollar burgers & martinis!
- Ele' Bistro & Wine Bar - Wine Down Wednesday! Half price bottles of wine for dine in guests.
- Bar Louie - $5.25 Martini Madness Thursdays!
- Kroger - 5 - 8pm - Friday happy hour dinner!
Enjoy live music at the wine bar, and gourmet cooked meal selected weekly by Kroger executive chefs.
Austin Landing offers the community an unparalleled collection of restaurants and daily shopping needs. From daily grocery and home good needs to specialty gifts, Austin Landing has put together an exceptional mix of amenities to live, work or just visit Austin Landing. Combining daily shopping needs like grocery and home goods with quality local retail and service providers such as a hair salon and a nail spa with a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurants, perfect for any occasion, budget and appetite. Austin Landing is the “go to” hub for entertainment, shopping and eating in the Cin-Day corridor.